LabVIEW 2020 SP1 and LabVIEW NXG 5.1 are now available for download!
- LabVIEW 2020 SP1
- LabVIEW NXG 5.1
LabVIEW 2020 SP1 focuses on improving stability and performance but also introduces Mac and Linux OS support for the LabVIEW 2020 SP1 Community edition. The LabVIEW NXG 5.1 release focuses on programming environment and desktop UI improvements. As noted in our recent announcement, LabVIEW NXG 5.1 is the last release of LabVIEW NXG.
LabVIEW 2020 SP1
- Bug fixes
- LabVIEW 2020 SP1 Community edition introduces Mac and Linux OS support
- LabVIEW CLI logs error if LabVIEW isn’t licensed
- It used to exit with no indication of why
- Added ability to generate a VI Analyzer report at the same time that an error report is generated
- Previously if errors were found you had to fix the errors to get a VI Analyzer Report
- Multiple Parallel Test Efficiency improvements for Semiconductor applications that result in 50%+ performance improvements in common code used in STS applications.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for adding and removing array elements
- Feature sourced from the Idea Exchange
LabVIEW NXG 5.1
Desktop UI Controls
- New options for configuring graphs, charts, and VI window position
- Programmatically set cursor configurations of graphs and charts
- Programmatically read and write to additional control and indicator properties
LabVIEW NXG Web Module 5.1
* The LabVIEW NXG Web Module will continue to be developed. Starting July 2021, the LabVIEW NXG Web Module will have a new name and no longer rely on the LabVIEW NXG development environment. See more about the future of the LabVIEW NXG Web Module
- Use the configuration pane to configure high color, low color, and fit type for intensity graph scales.
- Programmatically set cursor style, cursor shape, and crosshair style of graphs and charts.
- Programmatically read and write disabled indexes in a Listbox when running a VI.
- Programmatically read and write disabled items in a Tree when running a VI.
- Programmatically read and write graph axis names.
- Programmatically read and write column headers of a data grid.
Read more information about these releases using their perspective Readme and manuals.
Software Product Marketing - Data Management & LabVIEW