LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anfis

Hello,

Please I have a question about the ANFIS function in LabVIEW, can anyone help me with that because I want to use it in real-time

with best regards

Hamed Alshareefi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,920 Views)

What is the "ANFIS" function?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,909 Views)

What is the "question" that you have? Please clarify what you mean by "that":

Do you need help implementing the function? (It has been done before, just search the web).

Do you have the function, but have problems porting it to an RT system?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,906 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

What is the "ANFIS" function?

Adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,903 Views)

Moderator note: removed link to copyrighted material.

Just... google it... BTW... interesting, I watch you 😉

Best regards, Marcelo.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,892 Views)

Thanks, dear for your attention. in fact I googled it a lot 😊. but it's not clear because I want to use the ANFIS in real-time, I don't know where can I build the input membership and the output membership. inside the ANFIS or out its not clear, also the defuzzification, 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,867 Views)

well... what about have a starting point... put here a .vi ?! Only to see / know for what about we speak. I'm sure that somebody will help you. (is not necessary all project, only a simplified .vi with your problem)

Best regards, Marcelo

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,859 Views)

Hello,

I have the intelligent control toolkit which has the ANFIS but it doesn't work and I don't know how to connect it in real-time spatially there are very little resources about that

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,813 Views)

Thanks, Marcelo I know the rules that say (people here, help you and but not work instead of you) but believe me I searched a lot about this and I just have specific questions.

1. for the block of ANFIS, where can I configure my input and output memberships.

thanks again 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,809 Views)

Hi alshareefi,

@alshareefi wrote:

I have the intelligent control toolkit which has the ANFIS but it doesn't work and I don't know how to connect it in real-time spatially there are very little resources about that

When you bought that expensive toolkit then you should know it's little distribution among LabVIEW users!

Why don't you ask the company which made that toolkit and so should provide support for their product?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,802 Views)