LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog output with encoder

Hi 

I am having a problem with my VI program. I am collecting data from my encoder. I receive a matrix of 4000 samples and the data ranges from 0 to 360. I then convert that matrix into a signal from 0 to 5 and that should represent some sort of sine wave. I then convert that into a waveform based on the properties of another waveform. I then feed it to my Analog write VI. But I get the following error. I also attached my VI. My analog output is in the very top section.

Thanks

Farid

Error -200018 occurred at DAQwithAnalog.vi

Possible reason(s):

DAC conversion attempted before data to be converted was available.

Decrease the output frequency to increase the period between DAC conversions, or reduce the size of your output buffer in order to write data more often. If you are using an external clock, check your signal for the presence of noise or glitches.

Task Name: _unnamedTask<E3>

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,873 Views)

Hi 

I am having a problem with my VI program. I am collecting data from my encoder. I receive a matrix of 4000 samples and the data ranges from 0 to 360. I then convert that matrix into a signal from 0 to 5 and that should represent some sort of sine wave. I then convert that into a waveform based on the properties of another waveform. I then feed it to my Analog write VI. But I get the following error. I also attached my VI. My analog output is in the very top section.

Thanks

Farid

Error -200018 occurred at DAQwithAnalog.vi

Possible reason(s):

DAC conversion attempted before data to be converted was available.

Decrease the output frequency to increase the period between DAC conversions, or reduce the size of your output buffer in order to write data more often. If you are using an external clock, check your signal for the presence of noise or glitches.

Task Name: _unnamedTask<E3>

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,882 Views)