LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog Input, Overcome the noise

I'm getting some voltage input from USB6009. Those input voltages contain ceratain amount of noise. How to overcome this noise part in Labview.

Is there any controls in Labview?

Thank you,

Regards,

Rathan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,151 Views)
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=408494#M408494
Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,148 Views)
Your problem solved?
Balaji PK (CLA)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,118 Views)
Where I have to connect my sensor output in moving_average.vi, could you please let me know how to connect my sensor output to that vi which you have mentioned in http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=408494#M408494
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,112 Views)
After the acquition of the signals,Feed the signals to the Moving Average Filter.vi.It performs the moving average on the entire signal and it gives the smoothened signal.If you dont know how to interface in your code,then send your code.
Balaji PK (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,105 Views)

Yes Baji, Seems that problem is solved, I have attached the screenshot of the vi, please guide me if any problems. inside of the while loop I placed my DAQAssistant and then the data output is acquired by Get XY Value.vi and it is drawn by the graph. Now the problem is I want to display the time as well in the graph,

From "Get XY Value.vi" I can get the Time stamp, but hw to pass it to the graph/ How to draw it in the graph (in the X axis)

Screenshot attached. Could you plese guide me,

Regards,

Rathan

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,092 Views)

You will have to rebuild the data into a waveform which contains the y data as well as a timestamp and a dt.You can use the Build Waveform function in Functions > Programming > Waveform palette.

Alternatively, if you have the Advanced Signal Processing toolkit you can use the TSA Moving Average VI which will do all the work for you.

Message Edited by David_L on 07-28-2009 02:07 PM
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,062 Views)