From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An HTTP server implemented using LabVIEW basic functions

When using LabVIEW for network programming, There are two problems: 1. Web Service cannot be created under Linux(x86) version; 2. The Web Application developed with LabVIEW NXG is deployed on NI Application Server(port 8080), and the loading speed is slow due to the large size of individual files (such as \ Ni-Webvi-resource-v0 \ Deployedrun.min.js, 3.34MB). In order to solve the above problems, LabVIEW was used to write an HTTP server, and the Web Service Service program based on the basic TCP/IP function was implemented. The program also realized the function of sending static files. It compresses deployedrun.min.js file with GZIP and returns the compressed content, which improves the loading speed of the page file.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(969 Views)
Sorry, I don't know why I can't upload the attachment. If necessary, please visit the following link to download the code: https://github.com/zzl88824/LabVIEW_HTTP_Server
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(964 Views)

Hi zhao,

zhaozilong@live.cn wrote:
Sorry, I don't know why I can't upload the attachment.

Uploading ZIP files usually works very well!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(915 Views)