LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All CAL data not suitable

I am currently using Labview 6.1 and agilent 4194A. I attached my program below. Whenever i choose Impedance with Z probe, they will have an error saying All CAL data not suitable. And also, my graphs(waveform) doesn't seem to be the same as what it is shown on the agilent. Anyone know what is wrong?

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,727 Views)
Hello,
What version of GPIB driver are you using and have you downloaded the instrument driver for this instrument.
Regards
Nikhil A

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,705 Views)
i am currently using agilent 4194A and i believe the school has already download the necessary to run the program.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,699 Views)
Hello,
You need to have the instrument driver for this instruments. You can download it here. Also are you getting any kinds of error, if so what are they?
Thanks
Nikhil A.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,689 Views)
the only error that i got was All CAL data not suitable whenever i choose the impedance with Z probe function.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,669 Views)
Hello,
Do you get any error code number? If so what is it?
Regards
Nikhil A
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,656 Views)
If you have the 4194A manual book, its under appendix D page D-1 the second error on the list. i am not very sure what is the error number and not very sure how to find it so that is the best i can give you. sorry anyway. and thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,639 Views)
Hey,
I did check the user manual for that instruments, also I found you will get those error with HPIB driver. So I just want to make sure what version of NI-GPIB driver you are using.
Regards
Nikhil

User manual
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,621 Views)
i am using labview 6.1
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,620 Views)
Hey,
I do know you are using LV 6.1, form the first post. But I want to know how are you talking to your instrument? If you are using GPIB then in order to talk to your instrument you need NI-488.2 driver, I want to know what version of driver you have.
Thanks
Nikhil A,
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,615 Views)