From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the PXI-5122 as a target in my LabVIEW FPGA project?

I am trying to add the PXI-5122 Oscilloscope to my LabVIEW FPGA project, but I do not see it in the list of target devices available, is there any way to add it as a target? I do not have access to the module yet so I was hoping I could add the device and create a few test VIs.

In the end, I will have a PXIe-1085 Chassis with a PXIe-7846R FPGA-based DAQ, PXIe-7915 FlexRIO Coprocessor Module, and the PXI-5122 installed in the chassis. I was able to add the PXIe-7915 and the PXIe-7846R as a target device and create a few test VIs, but is there is a way to add the PXI-5122 as a target as well?. I already have the "NI-SCOPE" and the "LabVIEW Instrument Design Libraries for Reconfigurable Oscilloscopes" dirvers for LabVIEW, is there another driver I need to be able to add the PXI-5122? I see on this page that NI-SCOPE driver supports the 5122, but I don't see it when I go to add a new target. In the end I would like to enable Peer-to-peer transfer between the three modules. Thanks! 

Edit: The Oscilloscopes folder shows when I go to add a new target, but the only oscilloscopes listed are the PXIe- 5164, 5170R, 5171R, & 5172

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(986 Views)