LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the PXI-5122 as a target in my LabVIEW FPGA project?

I am trying to add the PXI-5122 Oscilloscope to my LabVIEW FPGA project, but I do not see it in the list of target devices available, is there any way to add it as a target? I do not have access to the module yet so I was hoping I could add the device and create a few test VIs.

In the end, I will have a PXIe-1085 Chassis with a PXIe-7846R FPGA-based DAQ, PXIe-7915 FlexRIO Coprocessor Module, and the PXI-5122 installed in the chassis. I was able to add the PXIe-7915 and the PXIe-7846R as a target device and create a few test VIs, but is there is a way to add the PXI-5122 as a target as well?. I already have the "NI-SCOPE" and the "LabVIEW Instrument Design Libraries for Reconfigurable Oscilloscopes" dirvers for LabVIEW, is there another driver I need to be able to add the PXI-5122? I see on this page that NI-SCOPE driver supports the 5122, but I don't see it when I go to add a new target. In the end I would like to enable Peer-to-peer transfer between the three modules. Thanks! 

Edit: The Oscilloscopes folder shows when I go to add a new target, but the only oscilloscopes listed are the PXIe- 5164, 5170R, 5171R, & 5172

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(989 Views)