From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding header to spreadsheet

Hi ,

The file from which i am getting the data has header (First four rows).I wanted to use the same headers after finding the mean and creating a spreadsheet and add new headers for the new  parameter which are equated through sub VI. I have tried using various methods of changing the number to string but i am not able to get result. Which function can i use to add the same header from the input file and add new headers to the new parameter equated by sub VI?

Thanks for the help!!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,613 Views)

Hi,

I have created a vi to show you an example of how this can be done.

The vi will calculate the mean of each channel(column) in your data file and inserts the result as in general header on the top of file. The vi also multiply data in each column with a factor of 2 and adds the results as new columns in the data file. The headers for these new columns are also inserted. Have a look.

2017-04-03 13_04_59-NewFile.txt - Microsoft Excel.png

2017-04-03 13_05_54-NewFile.txt - Microsoft Excel.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting For the inner calling 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,512 Views)