From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a timestamp to a buffered XY graph

Hello,

I'm trying to create a buffer for an XY graph that also appends a timestamp to the x-axis... and allows the user to scroll around the data using the x-scrollbar.

I've created my buffer but can't get it to work right, I'm trying to manipulate the Xmin and Xmax values in order to make it seem like it's scrolling... I have not been able to get the x-scrollbar to work at all... the graph just keeps resizing itself, and I can't see my plot at all (which should just be a sine wave for this example) but I don't understand why not.

I got to where I am by modifying some code I got from chilly charly on here... that was for a waveform graph without timestamp... I'm basically trying to make that code work for XY Graph with timestamp.

I appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,261 Views)
I figured it out!  Please disregard this... unless anyone is interested in the solution, then send me a message
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,236 Views)