LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquiris card wont run under Labview 64bit

HI everyone,

I try to run a Agilent Acquiris card (U1082A) with Labview 64bit version under Windows7. The drivers are already installed and it works just fine with the Labview 32bit Version. Agilent supplys a 64bit driver and also Labview VI as seen in the following screenshot:

labview driver.jpg

When I now insert just any of these VI's into Labview, it won't run. It says it doesn't find the function in the library:

error msg.jpg

selecting dll.jpg

I re installed the drivers now, just two different other system with Windows7 and it still won't work. Any suggestions on where the error may be?

Greetings from Wisconsin,

Arne Petersen 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,173 Views)

Arne,

Greetings from Texas!  It looks like the function name in the library call is incorrect.  Are you able to browse the functions included in the DLL to select the right one.  The function itself looks like it may point to a 32-bit version (perhaps an oversight in the development of the code).  Even if you can't see the included functions, I would still try to change the function name to _AcqrsD1_configVertical@64 instead of _AcqrsD1_configVertical@32.

In actuality, however, this is an issue with the function call to a DLL developed by Agilent, contained in a VI distributed by Agilent.  They will probably be able to help you a bit more in this issue, if the above suggestions do not help.

Good Luck! 

Drew T.
Camber Ridge, LLC.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,156 Views)