From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acquire Data with Sequence Structure

Hi everybody

i just finish a project with labview, in a few day i'll start take measurements in lab with a vacuum tube amplifier, It's the first time for me, so i wanna ask you if you think my project is well organised or not..

I just have to do two measurement an get two transfer functions, then i have to do a third measurement and implemet the transfer functions find before; so i prepare a Sequence Structure with three frames, and two inputs (one is the INPUT signal genrated with a AWG set from labview, the second is the OUTPUT signal from the amplifier); with the first frame i acquire signals and get the first TF and the first frame stops and the second starts: i acquire new signals and get the second TF and the second frame stops. In the third frame i acquire new signals, and implement the two transfer functions to find a particular signal i need.

I attach a simply version of the project in 8.5 version! If you want to see and have tips or advices please let me know. Particularly i'd like to know if it is correct and if is possible to timing the single frame in a est way.

Thank you very much 

Nigeltorque

Nigeltorque
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,924 Views)

No one on this forum is going to recommend that you use a sequence structure, except in a few very special cases.

You really need to use a state machine architecture. 

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,914 Views)