LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About two VIs

Hi,I'm luiart.
I'd like to know something abour acquisition with more than one VI.
I've two VIs:when I run both of them the acquisition is much slower than they run alone.
What is it up to and how can I solve this problem?
Thanks luiart.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,428 Views)
Could we have a little more information? What type of acquisition are you doing? Is there other stuff going on inside of the VIs? If they are both using the same resource to acquire data then you have to make sure that they are able to share that resource. Maybe you could post your VIs if they are not too complicated.

Brian
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,428 Views)
Post from Luiart
"Hi Brian I?m luiart.
Thanks for answering my question;I?ll try to explain to you something more.
I?m using a PCI-6602: with two counters(the first VI) I acquire two frequencies and with another counter(the second VI) I control a step motor.
Then I have a PCI-AT-MIO-16-E that acquire analog channels and they are in a third VI.
Well with the secon daq-board there is another problem about syncronization but now I want to solve only one problem.
I?m sorry but now I can?t send you the Vis but if it?ll be necessary I?ll try to do it.
Thanks luiart."
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,428 Views)
Post from Luiart
"Hi Brian I?m luiart.
Thanks for answering my question;I?ll try to explain to you something more.
I?m using a PCI-6602: with two counters(the first VI) I acquire two frequencies and with another counter(the second VI) I control a step motor.
Then I have a PCI-AT-MIO-16-E that acquire analog channels and they are in a third VI.
Well with the secon daq-board there is another problem about syncronization but now I want to solve only one problem.
I?m sorry but now I can?t send you the Vis but if it?ll be necessary I?ll try to do it.
Thanks luiart."
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,428 Views)