LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASCII to Int in arduino labview compiler

If you don't have Scan from String in your LabVIEW palettes, then something is messed up in your installation.

It still isn't clear what you are trying to do.  You started out describing that you wanted to convert the ASCII data into an integer in the Arduino.  That is what your subject line says,

Now the discussion is about converting an ASCII string to an integer in LabVIEW.  Which is t?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(1,003 Views)

They are using the arduino compatible compiler for LabVIEW, which lets you compile LabVIEW code to run on an arduino, but it only has a select set of VIs you can use.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(1,002 Views)

Yes, the actual problem is ASCII to int conversion which is not resolved yet but meanwhile i just got some other information , related to string operation.

Dear, its a third party tool , which have its own limited pallets which is arduino compatible.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(977 Views)

Okay, I guess I'm not sure what your actual problem is. I thought you had a string that you wanted to convert to an integer. Can you post the code of what you have now and explain what you want it to do? That may help us better see what you mean.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(963 Views)

deleted

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(958 Views)

They are talking about this: https://www.tsxperts.com/arduino-compatible-compiler-for-labview/ (I assume) not LINX or LIFA.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(961 Views)

@prettypwnie wrote:

They are talking about this: https://www.tsxperts.com/arduino-compatible-compiler-for-labview/ (I assume) not LINX or LIFA.

Thank you.

I will delete my previous post.

From what I can see in the manual for the TSXperts product, the actual problem isn't the limitations of the compiler; it is the limitations in the OP in failing to understanding what is ASCII.  

Classic case of PICNIC !

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(957 Views)

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

@prettypwnie

Classic case of PICNIC !

What does that stand for?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(943 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

@nyc_(is_out_of_here) wrote:

@prettypwnie

Classic case of PICNIC !

What does that stand for?

Used in tech support.

Problem In Chair Not In Computer 

There are several variations of it, but PICNIC caught my fancy.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(940 Views)

Ahh.  Had not heard that one.

I only knew PEBKAC.

Spoiler
Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(934 Views)