LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9233 input terminal configuration settings

Hi

I am developing a module to configure cDAQ modules and acquire data. The module is quite simple.

I have a user selection for channels to be configured.

In this user selection, I am loading the physical channels and if the user wants a Differential input, am disabling the corresponding channel pair. The user will not be able to configure channel 8, if channel 0 is configured for differential input.

I am using a DAQmx property node for physical channels, to select the 'Input Terminal Configuration' using DAQmx Physical channel property.

For my temperature module and voltage input module, it works fine.

However, when I select a 9233 channel, it has only 4 inputs and returns all 'pseudo differential' configuration. But, I can still configure a channel using DAQmx function for accelerometer signals with Differential input. Why is it that i cannot get 'differential' and 'RSE' from the property node when the DAQmx function allows me to select the same?

Please help. Becasue of this mismatch, I am unable to allow the user to select 'Differential' channels from 9233.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,430 Views)

The NI 9233 only works with pseudodifferential input configuration. Setting something different results in an error.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,395 Views)

Well

Apologies for the delayed reply. However, I realized that and corrected the code to configure 'pseudo differential' input.

I have not updated the forum post after I made the correction to my code.

However, Thank you for the reply.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,389 Views)