LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Sensor Mapping

Hi
I have a question?
I have entered all the sensors, but I need more description of the input and output quality.
1. My project consists of 10 sensors, sensors have been introduced without any problems, but my problem lies in dealing with inputs and outputs.
The second part of my project: I want to deal with the values taken from these sensors every second, how is this ???
Please Help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,552 Views)

That's a very pretty picture.  I see nothing in the picture about LabVIEW, sensors, etc.  Please attach your code (if you have more than 3 VIs, compress the folder containing them and the Project File and attach the resulting .zip file).  If we don't understand the question, we cannot provide a useful answer.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,502 Views)

I am so sorry......

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,487 Views)

Hi aboabdo,

Sorry, I'm not sure if I completely understand what you are trying to do. I do not believe you can pull the number data from the Sensor Mapping VI. I think what you are going to want to do is to build a matrix from the numeric output of the case structure. Here is a helpful link to building matrices. 

Let me know if this help.

All the Best,

Noah B. 

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

http://www.ni.com/support

Noah B.
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,458 Views)

Thank you for providing the code.  I've not dealt with Stereolithography and .stl data, but it appears that the Sensor Mapping 2 function can take the simulated signal you fed it and create a picture.  Does the picture make sense to you, given the (simulated) input you were generating?  When you substituted static User-Generated data, did it make sense?  [Since this is outside my area of expertise and experience, you need to tell me ...].

Dealing with the values taken by the sensors every second (once you've established that a "static" view makes sense) is to simply acquire data once/second (in a While Loop) and process it by using Sensor Mapping 2 and displaying the result in a Picture control, allowing it to update every second.  There is probably a way to convert the "picture" to an image file that can be saved to disk as individual images or as a video, if that makes sense in your case ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,446 Views)
Thanks for sharing everyone. My main problem is: the values of the simulation results from the SolidWorks program (change the temperature values over time) I want to input it as values that are automatically entered into the LabVIEW program. How can I do this ???? Thank you
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,421 Views)

How exactly are the temperature values entered into LabVIEW? Are you using the Sensor Mapping 2 VI?

All the Best,

Noah B. 

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

http://www.ni.com/support

Noah B.
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,396 Views)