From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2D matrix code parameterization

I have to build an application "2D matrix code detection" on PCB. I'm using NI Vision Assistant 2019 SP1 and I can succesfully grab and detects matrix code using function "2D Barcode Reader 1".

When parameterizing/optimizing algorithm I just press "Suggest Values" and the code is decoded with no problem.

My question is how can I use the same "Suggested Values" in my own VIs? The parameter names are not the same in labview function " Data Matrix Barcode 3" so I cannot copy them to labview vi. How this suggested values can be exported to labview? If I want to build and VI from Vision assistant, the parameters are not copied...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,066 Views)

You posted this question in the CVI board by mistake: I notified the moderators to move itto the correct board

Proud to use LW/CVI from 3.1 on.

My contributions to the Developer Community
(1,032 Views)

once you have created the script in vision assistant then you have to export it to vi from tool "Create LabVIEW VI", In the block diagram you might be able to see the option. Unfortunately I don't have vision assistant installed in my system.

CLD Using LabVIEW since 2013
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,008 Views)