LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2022 Q3 Labview, write data is not working

I need to write data in 4 columns with titles. It was working very well before 2022 Q3 version.

But 2022Q3 has a new function that does not work. It is only written in the first column, not 4 column.

Please have a look at my VI and see how to fix it.

Thanks

Hong

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(928 Views)

Hi Zhang Hong,

please revert your VI to a preversion so that others can open it, I am pretty sure most people didn't get LabVIEW 2022 yet. revert to version 2019/2020 would be nice for most users to open it.

To save a preversion copy of the VI, do as following

FrankenChino_0-1662616296987.png

Regards,

FrankenChino

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(884 Views)

@Krapfen wrote:

Hi Zhang Hong,

please revert your VI to a preversion so that others can open it, I am pretty sure most people didn't get LabVIEW 2022 yet. revert to version 2019/2020 would be nice for most users to open it.

To save a preversion copy of the VI, do as following

FrankenChino_0-1662616296987.png

Regards,

FrankenChino

It sounds like the OP is having trouble with a function that was added in LV 2022 Q3, so I'm not so sure this will work...

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(862 Views)

I was thinking it might be a Issue not related to the version, just curious about the code. Maybe it indeed related to the version, in that case can not help with my latest version 2020.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(851 Views)

@Krapfen wrote:

I was thinking it might be a Issue not related to the version, just curious about the code. Maybe it indeed related to the version, in that case can not help with my latest version 2020.

I think you might be right.  A little language barrier made it sound like there was something the OP was trying that was new and it didn't work, but I think the OP actually meant that some code that worked before doesn't in LV2022 Q3.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(840 Views)

Thanks to everyone who replies to me!

I have revised to LV 2020 and all works. 

HongZhangagresearchco_0-1663214323330.png

You can see the same function but quite different with 2 versions.

Hopefully, NI will fix the bugger very soon.

Thanks

Hong

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(792 Views)