LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2009 webserver property node

Hello,

I've noticed that the property nodes to configure the webserver enabled status and path that were available in 8.5 are available in 2009. I'm assuming that these can be used to override the niwebserver.conf settings, if any. Here is my problem: In a built executable, using the property nodes to configure the webserver (with code that worked in 8.5), I can't get the webserver to work. When I set the Webserver.active property to true, the prop node returns with noerror, but when I query the webserver.active property afterwards, LV returns False! 

Incidently, LV responds as I would exepect when in the development system, but the executable won't work, even on the development machine, with the development system closed. So I must be missing something in the build process. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,351 Views)
Here is the example code showing how this works in 851, yet does not in 2009, but no errors are generated...
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,342 Views)

Hi a100man,

Thank you for reporting this. I have verified that this does not work in an executable built in LabVIEW 8.6.1 either. I have filed a Corrective Action Request (CAR) to report this bug. The CAR ID is 212746. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Aaron P

National Instruments

Applications Engineer

http://www.ni.com/support

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,298 Views)