From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0x1A7102DF fpsane.cpp - Labview Crashes

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

I am trying to run a vi which includes an "Open FPGA VI reference" function. However, an error appears and it is stated that "FPGA VI not compiled". When I try to compile the FPGA VI a message saying "The VI is broken" appears. I try to run the FPGA and when the error list appears, there is no error or warnings at all in the list, alhough the name on the fpga includes the red "X" ("show warnings" is checked).

After some time, I realized where is the problem located. Attached there are some files. The image shows a sequence structure, where if I delete the last column, the VI becomes "compilable" (the broken arrow disappears). However, when I try to compile, the system completely crashes and labview is closed automatically. The error reports are also attached. Any idea of how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Pablo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,868 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pabgarva

Hi Pablo,

I see that you are discussing the topic in this thread as well: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Broken-FPGA-VI-but-error-list-empty/m-p/2742980/highlight/true#M8104...

If you attach your project files I will help you with the troubleshooting, please upload the entire project.

In the meantime I can recommend some tips 'n tricks on how to free your screen space by replacing the sequence structure. Use a shift register to increment the address value.
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvhowto/avoid_overusing_sequence_structures/

Best regards,

Robert P-F
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,829 Views)

Hi!

I have re-built that structure again and now it works :S The original was created in Labview 2012, so maybe there is some issue when running in v13. 

Thanks

Regards, 

Pablo Garcia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,823 Views)