LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

通知

1.PNG

为什么右边这三个子循环不使用释放通知函数?这样不会占用内存吗?

Translated to English:Why does not it set "release notifier" functions on the three right Loops? Will the three "obtain notifier" functions occupy amounts of RAM?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,031 Views)

Do all three slave loops get the same data?

Do a comparison on the constants where the notifiers are named.  My guess is that the they aren't all named the same even though it looks like they are all named "Data".  Perhaps one or more have some hidden characters in them.

Attach your VI so we can poke at it.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,020 Views)

No, they don't get same data. But the source should be same.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,011 Views)

Your VI works okay for me.

All 3 loops are getting the same sine wave data.  All the loops end properly when the Release Notifier is executed.

So where are you having problems?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,998 Views)

Oh...I had heard that while a "obtain notifier" function is set, then that must end with a "release notifier" function. Will it master in my VI?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,988 Views)

@Burning wrote:

Oh...I had heard that while a "obtain notifier" function is set, then that must end with a "release notifier" function. Will it master in my VI?

"Will it master in my VI?"

I don't understand this question.

The Release Notifier on the first loop has the force destroy input set to True.  If you read the help on Release Notifier, you'll see that it forces the destruction of all notifiers and it is not necessary to individually destroy each instance of the notifier reference.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,972 Views)

So that is! Thanks a lot! I should have looked up the context help before. 

(Actually, I am not good at English. "Will it master..." means that whether the lack of "release notifier" functions is a suitable for LabVIEW programing.)

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,960 Views)