LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

エラーコード1が計測ファィルに書き込むで発生

Labviewを用いて測定を行っている学生です。

誤差が大きく出るようになってしまったため、配線の接触不良であると考えデータロガーを新しいものと変換しました。その後、これまでに測定データを保存していたデータファイルと同じファイルを選択してもエラーが出るようになってしまいました。同じファイルを用いているので問題は、「コマンドの実行にはGPIBコントローラーがコントローラー・イン・チャージである必要があります。」というところに問題があると考えています。しかし、どのように設定したらよいかわからないため質問させていただきました。

用いているのは、labview2017です。よろしくお願いいたします。

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(934 Views)

Please replace your text, translated to English. No translation service in this forum.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(916 Views)

Dear MasTa.
I am sorry if there are any linguistic errors as I am not a good English speaker.
I am a student using Labview to take measurements.

The error became so large that I replaced the data logger with a new one, thinking it was a bad contact in the wiring. After that, when I select the same data file where I previously saved the measurement data, I get error 1. Since I am using the same file, the problem is that "the GPIB controller cannot execute commands without a controller charge." I think the problem is in the "I'm not sure how to do this" part. However, I am asking this question because I do not know how to set this up.

We are using labview2017. Thank you in advance for your help.

From kazunari

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(888 Views)

@MaSta wrote:

Please replace your text, translated to English. No translation service in this forum.

Most browsers can translate on demand, here's from Google translate:

I am a student using Labview for measurements.

Since the error became large, I thought that it was a poor contact of the wiring and replaced the data logger with a new one. After that, an error occurred even if I selected the same file as the data file in which the measurement data had been saved. Since the same file is used, I think the problem lies in "The GPIB controller must be controller in charge to execute the command." However, I have a question because I don't know how to set it.

I am using labview2017. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(877 Views)