LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass compile

To all, 

I am trying to install "Labview Toolkit for LEGO Mindstorms NXT."  After going to Tools-->Advanced-->Mass compile, it says to browse to Labview\vi.lib\addons\NXTToolkit.  Where do I locate Labview\vi.lib\addons\NXTToolkit?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,895 Views)
I don't have LabVIEW on this computer, but I believe it is in Program Files/NI/LabVIEW.  If you search My Computer for "NXTToolkit", you should find it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,881 Views)

To All,

I found and loaded the NXTToolkit.  However, I am getting an error message, when I try to Mass Compile.  The error reads: "Error loading fantom.dll.  A Dynamic Link Library (DLL) initailization routine failed." 

How do I solve this problem?

Jim10000

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,873 Views)
Do you have Fantom (the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Driver) installed on your computer?  You should be able to find fantom.dll in c:\windows\system32.
------
James Blair
NI R&D
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,833 Views)

I have the same problem. I installed in a computer with XP and no error happened but later I needed to install it on a computer with windows vista. I have installed the driver and i also look for fantom.dll and copied it to the directory that must be mass compiled but the error haven´t desappeared. What can i do?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,492 Views)
You might wish to download toolkit 2.0 and install it.  It comes already mass compiled for the version of LabVIEW you are using.  It also has some new features like floating point support that you might find useful.
Joel Sumner
NI-Shanghai
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,488 Views)