cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web UI Builder server error

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello mates,

I just started using LabVIEW Web UI Builder, and, after activation I was trying to complete the first tutorial to get used to the application (http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/373286A-01/uibuilder/wuib_gsg2/), but when I am trying to build the VI as the thin-client application I get an error that says:

Error:
The LabVIEW Web UI Builder server is not responding.
Suggestions:
Refer to status.niwsc.com to see if any downtime is scheduled. If no downtime is scheduled, get support from National Instruments by visiting users.niwsc.com/help.
Other Information...
System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
Arguments: NotFound
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=HttpWe... ---> System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
Arguments: NotFound
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.0&File=System.Windows.dll&Key=HttpWe...
at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndGetResponse>b__9(Object sendState)
at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__1(Object sendState)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)
at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at NationalInstruments.Web.NiDotComServices.Base.HttpServiceRequest.<>c__DisplayClass4.<GetResponseStreamAsync>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

I am checking the server status and it seems working fine, isn't it?
Capture.png

I am guessing if the server is working alright I am having some other problem.
I’m only tyring to build to the PC, so it shouldn’t be a problem with clientaccesspolicy.xml, right?
I tried both storaging the files in my PC and in the NI Web Storage.
Also tried both using the Web Builder from my browser and downloaded to my computer.

Could anybody help me with that? Thanks in advance!

Alejandro Asensio, CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(9,476 Views)

Hey aasensio,

I am sorry that you are having trouble with the build!  It does seem like it is something happening with the connection on your side and not the server.  A couple of questions to get our troubleshooting going:

• At what point in the build do you receive this error?
  • Do you have any firewalls turned on?  
  • Any anti virus software that could be blocking this connection?  
  • What operating system are you using?  If you are on Windows, in your services list located in services.msc, what is the status of the NI System Web Server?
  • When you log in to the NI Cloud Services Portal, are your services properly listed and activated?

Thanks!

KiraT

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(9,464 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aasensio

Hi aasensio,

One other thing that I would like to try.  Try looggin out and back in and then try the build again.  

Thanks!

KiraT

Message 3 of 5
(9,435 Views)

Hi KiraT!

Thank you very much for your answers. It seems finally I bother you without reason... since this morning I just switched on my computer to try some of your suggestions... and it worked on first attempt! Without changing anything! So I guess I'll never know the reason. Maybe it was logging out and in again (although I don't think so since I tried yesterday in 2 different PCs and, in order to activate my account in the other PC I had to log out from my base PC and then I logged in again).

Anyway, I'm going to answer to your previous post just in case the information helps if anybody has the same error in the future:

• At what point in the build do you receive this error? Just at the beginning. When you click on Build & Deploy, and then in the new window you choose the vix file to use as Start up VI, then choose the deployment destination and press "Build" So just after that.
  • Do you have any firewalls turned on?  I had yesterday... and I have them now.
  • Any anti virus software that could be blocking this connection?  Idem
  • What operating system are you using?  If you are on Windows, in your services list located in services.msc, what is the status of the NI System Web Server? Windows 7 Prof 64 bits. The NI System Web Server status is Started.
  • When you log in to the NI Cloud Services Portal, are your services properly listed and activated? Yes, they were and they are.

Thanks for your support!

Alejandro Asensio, CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(9,426 Views)

Hi anybody done a responsive outline for this? Like Bootstrap?i am recognizing endeavoring this yet might want to know whether anybody has finished it so I could get a few pointers, I have completed joomla however this appears to be much harder.

If any other way please Guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobile Website Builder

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(8,388 Views)