LabVIEW Web Development Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice default index.html

Dear all,

I had created a webservice for my application and i put to serve a index.html when user accessing the webservice. In my development laptop, i deployed and i managed to access my webservice using localhost:8080\webservice . When i build an installer with my application and webservice and installed it on another new computer, i cannot access the index.html by default. I need to type localhost:8080\webservice\index.html. In webservice build setting, serve default index.html for static document folders is checked. The file index.html also inside the webservice folder of C:\ProgramData. My application still working in the new computer , just i need to type localhost:8080\webservice\index.html instead of localhost:8080\webservice. I am wondering why i cannot access the webservice index.html by default in my new computer. Maybe i missed include some additional installer? Here i attached all the addtional installer that i included in my application installer.

installer1.PNGinstaller2.PNGinstaller3.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,134 Views)

loops,

Did you ever figure this out?  The default index.html should be accessed by the location of the web service.  So, if the web service is located on port 8002 on your local host, then you would access the index page by pointing your browser to 127.0.0.1:8002 (or localhost:8002).  Does this make sense?

Matt

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,592 Views)