LabVIEW User Group Euregio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next User Group Meeting on 17th of October

The next User Group meeting will be on the 17th of October.

- - - We are looking for speakers!!! - - - 
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you want to present or if you have any requests for the meeting.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,463 Views)

The first speaker will be Stefan Lemmens.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you want to be the second speaker.

LabVIEW Short-cuts : Don't waste time wiring...

Stefan Lemmens – (Intersoft Electronics)
---

This presentation will give an overview of native LabVIEW short-cuts, Quick Drop short-cuts and plugins and Short-Cut Menu plugins. It focuses on less known but handy short-cuts and custom community plugins that will save you lots of clicks. Even using just a few of these tricks might speed up your daily work a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,401 Views)
Dear LabVIEW Users,

We would like to invite you to the LabVIEW User Group meeting on 17 October 2019.

We would like to exchange and discuss knowledge and problems in LabVIEW with people from Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. The border of a country should not be a border for knowledge transfer.
We are planning to establish meetings on a regular basis which we will discuss with you in our meeting. We hope you join and contribute to our user group.

We suggest to organise the meeting of 17 October in the Netherlands (Schoolstraat 2, 6295 AV Lemiers). You can park your car next to the building or at Schoolstraat. German students can use the (Dutch) bus 21 if they have their bus ticket and certificate of enrollment (Studienbescheinigung).

The meeting starts at 17 o’clock, entry is free, and drink and snacks will be served.

Agenda:

LabVIEW Short-cuts : Don't waste time wiring...
Stefan Lemmens – (Intersoft Electronics)

CLD Certification; How to prepare
Thomas Ferguson - (ZUMOLab GbR)
Message 3 of 6
(4,335 Views)

Good morning,

sorry for leaving the meeting that early yesterday.

The presentation about shortcuts will change my life :D. Is it possible to get the one of Thomas about CLD preparation by E-mail?

Thank you and see you next time,

Bernhard

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,299 Views)

Hi All,

Here is my presentation from last Thursday.  Thanks to all those who came, look forward to seeing you next time.

Thomas Ferguson

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,275 Views)

Hi all,

you can find a copy of my presentation at http://bit.ly/dutluglvshortcuts

Apparently something was wrong with my demo project. That's why some shortcut menu plugins failed. They all work in a new project however. I suppose that was Murphy and his demo-effect....

@Bernhard No problem for leaving early. Glad you were there and that you liked the presentation. Hope to see you next time.

Best Regards,

Stefan Lemmens

Intersoft Electronics

Message 6 of 6
(4,252 Views)