LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use COMSOL on Labview

Hello,

I am working on a project now and I must combine MATLAB, Labview, and COMSOL to each other. There is no problem about running Matlab scripts on Labview, however i can not run COMSOL by writing the codes on Mathscript. Because normally it is not possible to call COMSOL on Matlab directly. To succeed it, you should run "Comsol with Matlab". After running these program MATLAB opens and the codes written can be extracted to Comsol. In the case I am working, I am trying to control COMSOL on Labview. Would you suggest me any way to overcome this issue?

Thank you,

Tankut TOPAL

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(9,099 Views)

Hi Tankut,

You may have a few options outside of using MathScript:

1.  The MATLAB Script Node will allow you to directly run scripts into the MATLAB Environment.  You can then export the information into LabVIEW for display or logging.

2.  If there is an ActiveX Server for COMSOL, you should be able to use LabVIEW as a client and connect to it. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(9,077 Views)
Hello Tankut,

LabVIEW does not have any type of integration with the COMSOL software.  Consequently, I am not sure how or if it will work.  Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone here that has access to the COMSOL software to try this either.

Grant M.
Staff Software Engineer | LabVIEW MathScript | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(9,043 Views)

Hello,

Does LabVIEW still not have any integration with COMSOL?

Thanks,

Langam

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,256 Views)