From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MathScript RT 2010 Mac OS X download link

I have the Student Version of Labview 2010. The MathScript RT module is an optional install for Mac OS X. This module needs to be downloaded from www.ni.com. The recommended link has a single option for downloading the 2011 version of MathScript RT Mac OS X. Unsurprisingly, the 2011 version of MathScript will not install on Labview 2010. Where can I obtain a link to the 2010 version of MathScript RT Mac OS X? 

Message 1 of 11
(8,642 Views)

Hello KayakGuy,

The 2010 version is not longer available online, but you can call NI Sales Department to get a copy of it

Regards

Mart G

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(8,634 Views)

I am having the same issue trying to obtain a version of the MathScript RT module compatible with LabVIEW 2010 for Mac, and have not had any success resolving it either by contacting NI (info@ni.com) or the vendor (support@onthehub.com).   Each party is directing me to the other.

Are there other avenues for accessing this that others can suggest?  It seems strange that it should be so difficult to find this, especially as 2010 is only one version behind the current version.

Thanks,

Matthew

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(8,542 Views)

NI responded with a link that theoretically could be used to download Mathscript RT 2010 Mac OS X. However, the link was actually for Mathscript RT 2011 OS X. NI then recommended that I call tech support to request a download link to the 2010 version. That process didn't result in a resolution either. Eventually, I gave up and purchased the 2011 version of Labview. It seems that NI should have been able to provide a download link. But unfortunately that wasn't the case.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(8,536 Views)

Hi,

You still have the Mathscript RT 2011 OS X?, because I can't find it, now is only available the 2012.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(8,418 Views)

Hey Fer,

We usually take down our older downloads and replace them with the most up to date version. Could you please call in to 1-866-275-6964 and talk to an account representative and ask for a download to mathscript rt module 2011 for mac? Just explain that the link has been updated to 2012. 

If they are having difficultly assisting you feel free to ask for support and have them ask for my name specifically. We'll get you taken care of.

Kyle Hartley
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(8,397 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for the response, now I have another problem, i'm from Mexico and the assist here can't give me some response, that's why I look for some help here. Do you know another way to ask for that module?

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(8,376 Views)

Hola Fer772

Yo trabajo para NI Costa Rica, el telefono de servicio al cliente de Mexico es

Servicio al Cliente

Tel: 01 800 010 0793

Puedes intentar llamando a ese, si no consigues ayuda por ahi, si me das tus datos de contacto por mensaje privado, te puedo ayudar a contactar a alguno de los ingenieros de Mexico.

Saludos Cordiales

Martin Garcia

Ingeniero de Aplicaciones

NI Costa Rica

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(8,367 Views)

Hola,

Muchisimas gracias por el número. mañana me comunicare a ver que pasa, de cualquier forma muchisimas gracias.

Saludos

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(8,364 Views)

I'm having the same issue at the moment, except that I can only find Mathscript 2013 for Mac on ni.com but it is incompatible with the LabVIEW 2012 running on my machine.  I contacted support and they suggested I post here.  Please advise.

Cheers,

Ryan

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(7,384 Views)