LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab view mathscript rt problem from student edition suite

I have bought the 2012 Student edition software suite recently, according to the descriptiton on NI it should have mathscript on it however I have been getting the below error when I run mathscript. Any comment regarding how to solve the issue would be appreciated.

LabVIEW:  The MathScript RT Module is not installed on this computer, has expired, or is licensed invalidly. Install or activate the LabVIEW MathScript RT Module on this computer to continue using this product. Visit the National Instruments Web site at ni.com to purchase these products. If you have already purchased this product, select <b>Help>>Activate LabVIEW Components</b> to activate this product.

This is the link I bought it from:

http://e5.onthehub.com/WebStore/OfferingDetails.aspx?ws=49c547ba-f56d-dd11-bb6c-0030485a6b08&vsro=8&...

I run window 7.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,863 Views)

Hello f24u23,

Can I please see a screenshot of what your license manager looks like? You can find it at Start>All Programs>National Instruments>NI License Manager

At this point its hard to tell whether the issue is it not being properly installed on your machine or whether it is just not activated.

Please don't include your serial number in this image or anywhere in your posts. Our applications engineering team is more than happy to take a look at your account information and serial number to make sure that you have access to that product. You can send me a private message with your serial number or you can call file a service request with our team to investigate the serial number by going to ni.com/support.

In the long run, this issue will likely get cleared up faster if you file a service request with us! Cat Very Happy

Tim A.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,845 Views)

Hey

I've installed LabVIEW 2012 for which I have a license.

But when I go to the palette of structures, the Mathscript RT module is missing.

Does the student edition not support this module?

If it is in the student edtion, how can I install it?

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,773 Views)

All versions of the student edition incude mathscript (details). Is it possible you did not select it during installation of LabVIEW?

Message 4 of 4
(6,770 Views)