From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW MathScript RT Module

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to load shared library lvanlys.*

Hi guys,

When I try to deploy my project,  this message appears:

LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library lvanlys.*:AxVectorCx:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

Note that lvanlys.dll is available in both host computer and RT target. Any suggestions?

NB:

Before I add MathScript node this error wasn't there. 

Hardware (PXI-8145 RT on PXI-1031 chasis)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,570 Views)

Hi AOA,

Thank you for your question.

In most cases this problem is caused from either a missing driver or software module on your controller that is required to run your RT application. As a first step, make sure that your RT target has all the necessary drivers installed using the Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX). 

If you believe you have all the correct software installed and are still getting this error, you can also reformat the controller and reinstall all of the software on the device. This only takes a few minutes and ensures you have a clean start with all the necessary drivers and files. See the Help documentation within MAX for all of the necessary instructions for formatting the controller as well as performing a custom software installation.

I hope it heps.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,543 Views)