LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM 2009 and LM3S8962 kit

Hi! I want to evaluate the LabVIEW Embedded Module for ARM under the LM3S8962 board, but ever I try to run a simple program like the ni.com tutorial (Draw a pixel on the OLED display), I receive a error message: "UVSC_OpenConnection (1)". I tried to reinstall LabVIEW and toolkit, I activated uvision in evaluation mode, I install the MDK322H for uvision and the problem remains... Thanks for the help! Evandro
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,697 Views)

The problem is solved!

I installed the 2010 version of LabVIEW and Embedded Module and now they works. I think the problem in 2009 version is because the NI Service Locator wasn't running.

Now I have another question: I'm downloading my code to flash memory using the USB directly on the board (And under uvision, because in LabVIEW a error occurs when he try to enter in debug mode), how I can debug the LM3S8962 board without using the Keil Ulink cable? I can debug using the same way to program or the ethernet cable, for example?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,689 Views)

This is KIRAN KUMAR.VAKA, WORKING IN HBL POWER SYSTEMS LTD, HYDERBAD.

I AM LEARINING EMBEDDED NOW, PLEASE PROVIDE TOOLKIT & KEIL SOFTWARE CDS

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,394 Views)

hi.. i am using labvew 2012, i am do the proggrame of LM3S8962 ARM controller of texas but do not download the proggrame in kit and generate the error UVSC_OpenConnection Code: 1

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,504 Views)

hi.. i am using labvew 2012, i am do the proggrame of LM3S8962 ARM controller of texas but do not download the proggrame in kit and generate the error UVSC_OpenConnection Code: 1,

So plz give me better solution for this error, i am waiting for your solutions.

Purvik Patel

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,502 Views)

if you installed the toolset for microntroladores ARM, you must have Jan mind that these examples are designed to be downloaded to the ULINK2 Keil, must re-compile for you download the USB port if you have built the recorder

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,968 Views)