LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Embedded Development Module 2.0 : new targets

Hello, my name is Alex.
Could you tell me what new targets LabVIEW Embedded Development Module 2.0 will support as an example targets.
I have read at ni.com: http://www.ni.com/labview/embedded_dev_module.htm, that LabVIEW Embedded Development Module has TI C6713 as an example target: "NEW! Lower-cost example targets including Philips ARM7, TI C6713, and Freescale CMD565 ", but there is no such target in LabVIEW Embedded Development Module 1.0. I also have LabVIEW Embedded Development Module 2.0 beta version, but there is no such target in it too. Please, explain the situation.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,182 Views)
Hi Alex,

It actually sounds like you've discovered the new targets on your own! The new example targets include the Spectrum Digital DSK6713, the PHYTEC LPC229x, and the CMD566 running VxWorks. The beta version did not include everything.
--
Michael P
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,172 Views)
Hello Michael!
Thank you very much for your answer. Could you tell me when  the final release of  LabVIEW Embedded Development Module 2.0 will be available.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,168 Views)
Alex,

We are very close to release, but I cannot tell you exactly when it will be available.
--
Michael P
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,142 Views)
Michael, thank you for information.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,140 Views)