LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Developer Days 2014

Developer Days 2014 will take place from March-May, and we have several new sessoins on best practices for CompactRIO development that we are excited to share. To find out if there is an event coming to your region, see our event registration page. The CompactRIO sessions that we are presenting this year are listed below. If you cannot make it to an event, these sessions will be available to view as webcasts within the next month. I will be posting them to this community as soon as they are available.

• Decisions Behind the Design: LabVIEW for CompactRIO Sample Project
  • Making the Most of your LabVIEW FPGA Design
  • Integrating Motion Control Into Your Embedded System
  • Reuse Libraries Every Embedded Developer Needs to Know
  • Beyond PID: Simulation and Advanced Control Can Save You Time and Money
  • Data Communication for Scalable Systems
  • NI Linux Real-Time: Revolutionizing Embedded System Design

Please let me know if you have any questions!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,022 Views)

When using the link above to see the event registration page, when I pick the MA location (http://sine.ni.com/nievents/app/offering/p/offeringId/1766818/site/nic/country/us/lang/en) it does not show the CompactRIO sessions?  We would like to know which source is current/accurate as we would make the trip for the cRIO sessions, but would probably opt to pass on the sessions currently shown on my link.

Thanks,

-Q

QFang
-------------
CLD LabVIEW 7.1 to 2016
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,843 Views)

Depending on the region, the sessions will change. The region selects the content from the overall list of sessions that we provide them with, based on the projected amount of interested from the local customer base. It looks like MA unfortunately did not select any of the cRIO sessions. I encourage you to share your feedback with your local sales representative, so that next year hopefully they will add some cRIO sessions to the agenda.

Thanks!

Meghan

Message 3 of 3
(2,843 Views)