LabVIEW Embedded

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring PORT_MUX and PORTG_FER with LabVIEW

Good Morning all people,

I want to configure a Blackfin processor BF 527 with LabVIEW Embedded module, and I search the API or function that configure PORTG multiplexer and PORTG function Enable registers, so to configure some pins on peripheral mode. I need some pins to be used in PWM mode.

Can you help me.

THank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,751 Views)

Hey,

I have found the application Expert Pin multiplexing plug-in that can configure directly and generate program in c for my configuration, and I have used the inline C and it works. Can I use the buffers to do the same thing.

Thank you for replying me.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,750 Views)

I just want to clarify. The plug in you found was this? And it works fine. So that sounds good. I am a bit confused by your question. Are you trying to see if there is a way to do this in LabVIEW, without using the Expert Pin plug-in you found? How did you plan on using buffers in your application?

Stephanie A.
Americas Marketing Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,742 Views)

Hey Stephanie,

Yes, the plugin is the one given on the NI website (EE341). I want to do all my program in LabVIEW program, so I want to change the inline C program added in my LabVIEW program with another function that will do the same thing, but all in LabVIEW.

I found the Buffers functions and I would like to use it insteed.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,734 Views)

Which buffer function are you referring to? There are many VIs with the word buffer in them. Is it a specific one you are looking at?

Stephanie A.
Americas Marketing Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,723 Views)

Hey,

The buffer i want to use is the BF device sequential IO.vi

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,713 Views)