What Source Code Control Are You Using?

Using TortoiseSVN and very satisfied with it

------

"A VI inside a Class is worth hundreds in the bush"
യവന്‍ പുലിയാണു കേട്ടാ!!!
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 32
(2,063 Views)

Just started using SVN with the TortoiseSVN interface.  Have not tried to use it with LabVIEW yet, but built-in integration would be a nice addition to LabVIEW.  It has been a real pain trying to integrate it with my other primary software development tool.  Once finished, though, I think it will be extremely useful.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 32
(2,063 Views)

As several people here are like me and use Subversion, I thought I would take a moment to mention the idea that I posted on the LabVIEW Idea Exchange: Native Subversion Support: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=labviewideas&message.id=1406

Shaun

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 32
(2,063 Views)

We use Tortoise SVN.  It's great.  Simple, easy and FREE!!!!

Wes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wes Ramm, Cyth UK
CLD, CPLI
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 32
(2,063 Views)

We're being directed to migrate to ACCUREV. I was wondering if it works for LabVIEW code.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 32
(2,063 Views)

We use TSVN, JKI Plug-in, and Visual SVN on the Server.  This architecture is so easy to setup, use, and maintain !!! 

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 32
(2,063 Views)

I have used VSS for three months 。

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 32
(2,063 Views)

I'm using SVN with TortoiseSVN and TSVN Toolbar for LabVIEW from Viewpoint Systems for TSVN integration with the Project Explorer. Also, I'm using GoodSync for backing up my repository to FTP.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 32
(2,063 Views)

For your SVN repositories, what is your backup strategy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--CLD--
LV 6.1 to 2015 SP1
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 32
(2,063 Views)

Jim, I use ProjectLocker.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 32
(2,063 Views)