LabVIEW Cloud Toolkits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWS on myRIO

I've downloaded, installed, and testes the QWS toolkit with LV 2016 running the examples off my PC. However, when I attempt to run some of the VIs on a myRIO (e.g. the text messaging service) my myRIO throws its hand up in the air prompting that some of the subVIs are not supported on a myRIO. A work around I that I use is to use a Network Stream to transfer sensor data from my myRIO to the host PC and run the AWS VIs on the host PC. Has anyone been successful in running the AWS on a myRIO directly?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,243 Views)

Hello,

I tried running the AWS Send Text Message.vi example on a myRIO. I initially got Error 7 when I tried to run the example. The HTTP VIs that the AWS toolkit depends on were having a problem finding the HTTP library on the myRIO. This could be reproduced in a simple VI that just called the HTTP GET function.

I was able to resolve this by installing the HTTP Client with SSL Support feature onto the myRIO.

http client for myrio.png

If you're still having problems, can you show what software is installed on your myRIO or create a MAX technical report for the myRIO? (File > Create Report)

Danny Funk -- Senior Group Manager -- Software R&D -- NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,206 Views)