Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoamte E5061B with NI drivers

I am trying to automate the E5061B Network Analyzer with labview programming. I am using the instrument drivers that the National Instruments provide. I set the Number of Measurement Points to 1600, START frequency 1595 MHz and Stop Frequency 1900 MHz. Instead of getting START and STOP frequency range on x-axis, I am getting the number of measurement points on x-axis as a scale. Can someone help me why am I not getting the start and stop frequencies on x-axis? I have attached the labview program.

Why does the "Configure Power.vi" gives an error of "Undefined Header" though I am using the correct port?

Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,272 Views)

The reason you're not getting the start and stop frequency on X-axis is because you provided the waveform graph only a 1D array of values (or samples in terms of graph) and no additional information about the X-scale.

santo_13_0-1596128601183.png

If you know the matching frequency values for each measurement point, you could create a X-Y graph with frequency-measurement pairs.

Regarding the error in Configure Power.vi, you might better look into the command format and your instrument's manual to see if matches.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,237 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

Where to look for the command format inside the instrument driver VI?

I looked into the instrument manual and found the correct command to apply. But I don't know where to check them inside VI.

I am completely new to labview.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,232 Views)