High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB 5133 fetch multiple records error BFFA0012

Hello everyone,

I just bought a USB 5133 with 32 MB/ch of onboard memory. A continuous periodic signal as shown below is being connected to Ch1. The period of the signal is 100 samples, but I want a record to be only the first 25 samples after being triggered by the rising edge of the signal. I want the digitizer to discard the rest of the samples, but keep the subsequent 25 samples as another record when the next trigger is detected. What I am trying to do, is to save some memory, so that the 32 MB/ch of memory can be used to save as many records as possible before all of the records are fetched to the LabVIEW.

Figure- Signal overview.JPG

I try to follow the example niSCOPE EX Multi Record.vi and made the following vi (also attached):

Figure- Block diagram.JPGIt runs smoothly when I fetch only 1 record, but when I try to fetch 2 or more records, the following error occurs:

Figure- Error when trying to fetch 2 records.JPG

What's wrong with the vi or setting, and what is the more appropriate way of doing this?  Thank you~

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,652 Views)

It seems like USB 5133 does not support multi-fetch:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/High-Speed-Digitizers/StreamToDisk-with-repeated-fetching/m-p/1727894 

I am looking into the streaming of the data to Labview. Any advice will be most welcome. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,606 Views)