High-Speed Digitizers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI-5105 C program examples

Is there anyone willing to share their C examplary code to to a basic data acquisition on this card.

I am having a hard time from NI-SCOPE install to have a simple routine, initialing the card, and

configuring and store a digitized data into a hard disc. I am using Visual Studio environment, and

have a difficulty having some of there example code compiled correct.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,745 Views)

Hello TenSang

You can find NI-SCOPE examples installed in your PC installed here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-SCOPE\examples\c

Where you using those examples before?

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,716 Views)

Thanks Frank. I looked at there, and I see only source file (.c and .h) and makefile, not the projection file,

which I am still having some difficulty creating a project to compile the file successfully.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,708 Views)

Hello TenSang

What do you mean by "projection file"? Is it the project configuration file or user interface? What kind of errors are you getting when you compile?

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,703 Views)

Sorry, yes I meant the project file that lets you do the compile. I am getting error messing missing with several header files where

I thought that I give all the path information for library diectory and include directory that I can see from the installation.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,699 Views)

Hello TenSang

Are you following the information in the NI-SCOPE Software User Manual? Under the chapter: Programming in Different Application Development Environments (ADEs)...

Regards

Frank R.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,692 Views)