From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

GPU Computing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other CUBLAS subroutines

Hi

I have been looking at the Cuda toolkit recently and in particular the CUBLAS library. While I saw some examples of the subroutines available with CUBLAS, I was wondering if there was an easy way of incorporating some of the other functions that are available into labview?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,321 Views)

You should request access to the beta of the new LabVIEW GPU Analysis Toolkit @ http://www.ni.com/beta. It includes wrappers for the Level 3 BLAS and a GPU SDK to wrap any custom GPU kernels you've created.

What's particularly applicable in your case is that any of the Level 3 BLAS function wrappers can be used to model the wrappers you'd need for Level 1 or Level 2.

You'll also find other useful CUDA functions for managing the device, it's resources, and FFT functions from CUFFT.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,231 Views)

Sorry for the delay in replying but got caught up working on other things. I will have a look into adapting the Level 3 wrappers for Level 1 and 2 functions. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,231 Views)