FieldPoint Family

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a shared library contains a sub library?

can a shared library include a sub library? is there any possibility that the main library containing sub libraries cause problems while or after deployment on a remote machine?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(7,482 Views)

Hi samriddh,

According to the LabVIEW 8.5 Help on Using Project Libraries, your library can contain other libraries. There is also a paragraph at the bottom of the page about sublibraries. Have you encountered problems with deploying libraries that contain sublibraries on a remote machine?

Regards,

Hillary E
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(7,467 Views)

C:\Documents and Settings\1\Desktop\JUICE EXTRACTION only ethernet\VI\Scada.vi
<Call Chain>Error 1003 occurred at AB_Application.lvclass:Open_Top_Level_VIs.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Page_Preview.vi

my email address: sarbalhi.samriddh@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,448 Views)
Hello again,

There is a documented case of this error (#69280). It appears to be related to executables containing shared variable with "target relative" option. However, this has been resolved in the newest release of LabVIEW 8.5.1.
Regards,

Hillary E
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(7,436 Views)

hi hillary,

i have designed an application having four security levels like administrators, engineers, operators & guests.

now i want that whenever the guest logins in my application, windows components on the desktop will not be accessible to him means he can only view my application but he will not be able to view start menu on the task bar of the windows page or any icon on the desktop.

please tell me how to accomplish it progarmatically using labview.

the appropriate response will be highly appriciable.

thanks

samriddh sarbalhi

sarbalhi.samriddh@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,258 Views)

Hi samriddh,

In the future, you may want to create a new forum post for a new question. Then it's more likely to be read and responded to.

You may want to finding the commands and using the System Exec tool as shown here. However, what you are going to need to do is look into calling the Windows DLLs. You can then use the Call Library Function Node to use commands in these DLLs. You'll find what you're looking for at MSDN.

Regards,

Hillary E
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(7,222 Views)