From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

FIRST Robotics Competition Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benchtop Test Issues

Hello,

I went through the Benchtop test for FRC and there were a few things that didn't work exactly as it should:

Step 6a: Jaguar connected to PWM1 was red (not green) when joystick connected to USB1 was all the way forward and green (not red) when all the way back.  USB2 and PWM2 worked normally.  These appear to be wired the same way.  Is there something simple I'm missing? (we also saw this problem in step 4a)

Step 6c: Both motors move while in the corners.  If I move it off the corner, that is when one motor will stop.

Step 6d: There is no movement of any motors when I move the joystick side to side in tank mode if I push button 2 or not.

Thank you.

-Chris

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,072 Views)

Have you already imaged the cRIO? Those sound like some of the changes that occur after imaging. See section 2.3.4.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,412 Views)

We did image the cRIO, however, section 2.3.4 does not describe what we are seeing.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,412 Views)