DutLUG - Dutch LabVIEW Usergroup

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting 17-03-2022

Dear DutLUG community,

I hereby announce the next presentations for our DutLUG meeting in March.

Both presentations will be held in English. Stay healthy and see you all soon! 😊

1. André Koelewijn - 2D graphs in LabVIEW

For some applications it can be helpful to use a 2D picture indicator to assist in visualizing things. This is also possible within a waveform or XY graph. With a few examples I like to share my thoughts in attempts to make intuitive user interfaces and explore a method to tweak a graph a little bit. From a hobby project I will share my attempt for browsable data storage with a cool graph display and hope to turn it into a community effort.

2. Pascal Heinen - Commodore 64 Emulator on LabVIEW FPGA Code Review

As a hobby project I'm programming a Commodore 64 emulator on a LabVIEW FPGA.The Commodore 64, also known as the C64 or the CBM 64, is an 8-bit home computer introduced in January 1982 by Commodore International. The idea is to emulate the 6510 CPU, VIC-II graphics chip, 64k of memory and the control ports in a cycle precise emulator. I'm at a stage that the system boots, but this is still a work in progress. We will do a code review of all the parts that are completed.

C64.jfif

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,715 Views)

Will this be virtual or recorded for viewing online?

The Commodore 64 Emulator seems really cool.

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified Professional Instructor
ALE Consultants

Introduction to LabVIEW FPGA for RF, Radar, and Electronic Warfare Applications
Message 2 of 6
(2,692 Views)

Hello Terry_ALE,

We value the personal interactions during the user group meetings, so we want to encourage people coming to the meetings in person. This meeting will not be recorded.

The C64 Emulator is still a work in progress, once it's finished there will definitely be multiple presentation on- and offline about it.

Best,

Pascal

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,687 Views)

Hello Freel,

Please let me know if you plan to do virtual meetings.

I am working with ASML in Wilton, CT USA and interested if anyone in your group works for ASML also.

Thank you, Jeff

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,553 Views)

@Freel wrote:

Hello Terry_ALE,

We value the personal interactions during the user group meetings, so we want to encourage people coming to the meetings in person. This meeting will not be recorded.

The C64 Emulator is still a work in progress, once it's finished there will definitely be multiple presentation on- and offline about it.

Best,

Pascal

Thanks Pascal, looking forward to your postings.

Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified Professional Instructor
ALE Consultants

Introduction to LabVIEW FPGA for RF, Radar, and Electronic Warfare Applications
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,549 Views)

Hi All, here is the 2D graph presentation in pdf.

The Sgraph project can be found on github: akoelegit/Sgraph
The project has an ms-word document that explains the concept, although it does not have a complete 'user manual' to explain all features. I do intend to add this in time.
There was by far not enough time to explain all features, so it should have a lot of stuff to discover 🙂

Enjoy!

Andre Koelewijn.

Message 6 of 6
(2,307 Views)