From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Driver Development Kit (DDK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-6250 stops acquisition in RTX 64bit

Hello Xie,

you can download the NI samples here: http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALMHDDK/US

Best regards

Reini

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(5,128 Views)

Hello Reini,

thank you. I have already download the files and can compile then in VC 2017. But I there are a lot of link errors "unresolved external symbol", So I think, I need some lib files for the functions in common.cpp. Have you these problems and how you managed then?

Thank you

Xie

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(5,122 Views)

You would think that NI would be following a standard interface since it has to work with Windows 64 bit. I will probably be using X series cards as replacements. I wonder if there are the same issues with the X series cards and RTX64?

You would think that NI would want their cards to work with as many use cases as possible.

What card(s) did you eventually settle on as a solution?

John O'C
Staff Test Systems Engineer
Woodward, Inc.
Skokie, Illinois, USA

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
Wow...What a Ride!"
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(5,117 Views)

@xiejian

I do not remember requiring any specific libraries. Everything you need should be in the files you download from NI. What are the symbols that are unresolved?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(5,106 Views)

@johnoc

RTX64 was very new at that time, so maybe they worked on that issue and support it now. I did not have any projects involving NI components in the last years, so I cannot say.

I think we used Goldammer cards as a replacement, but I did not have much to do with that since I was only working on the projekt for the NI part, so I don't know which cards specifically.

Message 15 of 17
(5,105 Views)

have the same question.. did someone reply.?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(3,866 Views)

Hello smithclarkson02,

so far the problem remains unsolved.

Please describe your problem and setup in more detail.

Best regards

reini

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(3,858 Views)