Hi forum .
I have PXIe-6556, I need OUT ,in 2 DIOs wires, square signals and I need options to change delay between that signals .
I tried to run examples but without success.
I need it as simple as possible , 2 OUTs with option to control the delay .
If anyone has done something similar ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
What exactly do you mean by "delay", and how long of a delay are you looking for? What example did you try to run? What version of LabVIEW are you using? What is your operating system?
I need to OUT 2 not depended digital signals in same frequency from pxie-6556 DIOs and change delay(∆t) between that channels.
For example :
Chanel 1 signal start at t0
Chanel 2 signal start at t0+∆t
-T/2<∆t<T/2 , (T=1/frequency)
Example that i tryed : "Dynamic Generation with Data Delay.vi " in that example i can not find the way to change the output pattern and to change delay as i need -T/2<∆t<T/2 .
LabView version : LabView 2013 Service Pack 1 , 13.0.1f5 (32-bit).
Operating System: Win7 , Service Pack 1.
A HUGE thanks to Dalia Russek from NI Israel Support !!!!
The solution is :
1) I create 2 waveform as i need in NI Digital Waveform Editor (attached TwoChanelClkData.hws).
2) Read .hws file to LabView.
3) Insert "Configure Data Position.vi" and "Configure Data Position Delay .vi"
4) Configure the "delay" , the delay is from -1 to 2 as DBL , that mean the delay (∆t) can be changed between 1 clock period before to 2 clock period time after .
* Clock period time calculation : 1 clk period = 1/Clock Rate .
5) Save and run new vi (attached 2ChannelDelayCreator.vi ) .
Work perfect !!!
Thanks again to Dalia form NI Israel Support