Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

perturbation of counter value with NI 9401

Hello,

I send this message because I have a problem with a counter on an NI 9401on cDAQ-9178.

I measure an angular position with two pulse signals (increment on channel A and decrement  on channel B). There is one signal and it is a relay that directs the signal to channel A or B.

You can see details on the attached file.

I purchased a sample of the counter every 10ms.

Everything works fine except when an AC motor of the machine starts or stops.

When the AC motor starts or stops the counter value change by an offset (see attached file). If the counter is counting, I observe a negative offset. If the counter is counting down, I see a positive offset.

If they are electrical noises, why will not offset in the direction of signal?

How to fix the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Bonjour,

J'envoi ce message car j'ai un problème sur un compteur avec une carte NI 9401 sur un cDAQ 9178.

Je mesure une position angulaire avec deux signaux impulsionnels (Incrémentation sur la voie A et décrémentation sur la voie B). Il y a un seul signal et c'est un relai qui oriente le signal vers la voie A ou B.

Vous pouvez voir les détails sur la photo jointe.

Je fais une l'acquisition d'un échantillon du compteur toutes les 10ms.

Tout fonctionne très bien sauf quand un moteur asynchrone de la machine démarre ou s'arrête.

Au démarrage ou à l'arrêt du moteur assynchrone le compteur prend un offset (voir fichier joint). Si compteur est en comptage, j'observe un offset négatif. Si le compteur est en décomptage, j'observe un offset positif.

Si ce sont des parasites, pourquoi l'offset ne va pas dans le sens du signal?

Comment corriger le problème?

Synthèse.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,117 Views)