Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform Generation with PXI-6552 using HSDIO driver

Hi there, i have the following question in regards to waveform generation with PXI-6552 card using HSDIO driver.

I have attached my VI in labview 7.1 version

The problem i am facing is that when i place a while loop for my entire function blocks, the waveforms that are generated occasionally change to logic '1' state before returning to the waveforms that i set.

The only reason i can think of is that my program keep initialising because my while loop is constantly looping the init generation block. I tried shifting the block outside of the while loop, but it gives a error.

I am able to get continuous waveforms when i dont use while loop or for loop.  

But unfortunately, for my main program, i would need to use while loop or for loop as the arrays that i am using will be constantly changing.

A brief of my program, i am using scripting to plot out 9 different waveforms for 9 different channels. As the actual array i am going to use will change for every iteration, therefore i will need to use while loop to do it.

Hope i can get a reply soon.

Anyway i am using LAbview 7.1

Thanks to all!

Keith Tan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,036 Views)

Sorry i realised what is my actual mistake, I have posted another thread. Please refer to this link http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=70&thread.id=11331

Thanks

Keith Tan

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,024 Views)