Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 数字I/O系列PCI/PCIe板卡选型求助(Help:NI digital I/O series PCI/PCIe board selection)

你好,我是来自华中科技大学的一名研究生,我们实验室正在做有关声光扫描的实验。我们从AA公司购买了一组DDS频率发生器,该设备需要有高达40~80bits、25~50MHz的高速数字并行控制器。AA公司推荐采用NI的PCI板卡来控制该设备。

我在NI官网搜寻有关PCI/PCIe板卡时,对其控制方式感到一些困惑:我们购买PCI/PCIe板卡后,是需要将其插入PC主板后自行编程?还是需要额外购买相应的控制设备?如果采用LabView编程,能够达到板卡的最高速度吗?

此外,在挑选板卡时,有没有相应的产品手册介绍或推荐对应产品?亦或是我要单独联系经销商以寻求选型帮助?NI是否有工程师或销售人员可以提供帮助?对于我们的控制要求,是否NI的数字​可​重​配置​I/​O​设备系列即可满足?

感谢您阅读我的疑问,希望有人可以帮助回答我的疑问。

English version:

Hello, I am a graduate student from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and our lab is doing experiments about acousto-optical scanning. We have purchased a set of DDS frequency generators from AA, the device needs to have high speed digital parallel controller with up to 40~80bits, 25~50MHz.AA recommends to use NI's PCI board to control the device.
When I searched NI's website about PCI/PCIe board, I felt some confusion about its control method: after we purchased the PCI/PCIe board, do we need to plug it into the PC motherboard and program it by ourselves? Or do we need to purchase additional corresponding control devices? If we use LabView to program the board, can we achieve the maximum speed of the board?
In addition, is there any product manual or recommendation for the corresponding product when selecting the board? Or do I have to contact the distributor separately for help in selecting the device and does NI have an engineer or salesperson who can help?Will NI's family of digital reconfigurable I/O devices be sufficient for our control requirements?

Thank you for reading my question and I hope someone can help answer it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(732 Views)