Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hwat am I doing wrong with this webcam??

Solved!
Go to solution

hmmm...so in that case I should insert the webcam functions...my project...without thw initialization of the window part...I'll try it and I'll get back to you with the final solution! Hope it will work!

TNX! 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27
(1,455 Views)

Now it says that the blocks with the webcam ini and stuff are now good...xxxxxx.JPG

If those blocks were good in the original project ...why aren't them good now???

What driver do I need? I have the IMAQ...the run-time...and all the other stuff I need... 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27
(1,453 Views)

Hi snuk,

when did you get an error? With my vi's you can see the webcam image on the front panel, but not in the browser, rigth? Did you change to the PictureBox. If you do it, then the image should be displayed inside the picture box. If you get an error there, then maybe the typecast was wrong. Try it as shown in the attached image.

If you want to use IMAQ, then you have to download the IMAQ USB driver. It's independent from the vi's you currently use.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 27
(1,451 Views)
I have installed IMAQ USB 8.6... how does it work?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 27
(1,449 Views)

Hi snuk,

you should be able to see the webcam image in MAX. See the Grap.vi from the example finder. It should work similar with the USB Webcam.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 27
(1,447 Views)

I think I\ll give up...don't get LabView!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I don't know what to insert in that video case to make labview read the usb and write the f%$T$$#$#ing image!

aaaaa.JPG

This should be for my project at the university...I've already made a site with a motion sensor screening in labview and all I have to do is get this signal from labview to make a video streaming...I HATE THESE PROJECTS! and they wouldn't let me use a ftp because they want it with labview...damn!

Anyway thanks for putting up with me! I'm sure u hate me for all the stupid questions! 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27
(1,443 Views)

Hi snuk,

this should work. Don't forget to close the WebCam after using it. If this don't work, then i can later make an example for you.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27
(1,439 Views)
still the same error with those 3 blocks...don't get it!
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27
(1,437 Views)

Hi snuk,

which three blocks do you mean? Which error did you get?

Can you upload your vi?

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 27
(1,435 Views)

abc.JPG

I can't even view an image in labview...why uploading it in html?

this error appears when I RUN the program! 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 27
(1,430 Views)