I have developed an extension for the Project explorer for the DQMH Toolkit. As a small thank you I would like to contribute something to this super toolkit.
Thanks for sharing this tool with the DQMH community. A lot of people have requested this functionality. You are a brave soul for working with project providers, as I mentioned in my presentation at the CLA Summit in Europe, they are Voodoo! Darren Nattinger also mentioned something similar in his presentation at NI Week 2018.
I reviewed the tool this weekend and I have some feedback for improvement, in case you were planning on continuing to work on it.
I hope you find this feedback useful.
Thanks again for sharing and for calling DQMH a "super" toolkit.
Thanks for your positive feedback. I will create a new version and extend the new functions for DQMH 4.0.
=> I will also make a try with LV2014.
By the way: Did you see the module names filled in automatically? ;-)
Thanks for the review and the tips. I was able to find and fix the problems (it was a Traverse and OneButtonDialog problem).
Now the DQMH 4.0 functions are also supported if DQMH 4.0 is installed. Additionally the tool is now >= LV2014 compatible!
I did a quick test and it seems all the issues I mentioned were addressed.
Regarding the module names filling automatically, I didn't notice the first time because I am used to clicking really fast through all the dialogs. After you mentioned this, I waited a little bit and I did see the Module names changing.
Thanks for sharing this tool with the community. If I have any other feedback, I will let you know.
Yes, you're right, the speed wasn't fully optimized yet. The latest version should now be fast enough for Fab! ;-)